Gluten Free Chinese Five Spice Shrimp Stir Fry Sheet Pan Dinner
My favourite Gluten Free Chinese Five Spice Shrimp Stir Fry Sheet Pan Dinner, perfect for meal prep or freezer-friendly make ahead dinners!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
Servings 4 - 6 people
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp gluten free hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium tamari
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 small clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 bell peppers multi-coloured, thinly sliced
- 1 small crown broccoli separated into florets
- 1 lb shrimp shelled and deveined
- White and black sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 425 F.
In a small bowl, mix together the honey, hoisin, soy, ginger, garlic, Chinese five spice, sesame and cornstarch.
Grease two sheet pans and divide the veggies, shrimp and sauce. Toss well until coated.
Roast for 12 minutes until everything is caramelized and cooked through.
Top with white and black sesame seeds and serve with brown rice.