Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
This Egg Roll in a Bowl is an easy keto friendly, gluten free, low carb, fast dinner recipe that is loaded with all of the flavours of an egg roll.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium gluten free tamari
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
Egg Roll Bowl:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork extra lean or full fat
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 bag broccoli slaw about 1 1/2 cups
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp green onions sliced
- Toasted cashews for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Sriracha to taste
Mix together the tamari, vinegar, sesame oil and cornstarch and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat and add the pork. Cook until browned, then add in the ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
Add the broccoli slaw, cabbage, and mushrooms and stir until cooked down.
Stir in the reserved sauce and bean sprouts and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Divide into four bowls and to with cashews, sesame seeds and sriracha, to taste.