This Pizza Fondue is a Keto Friendly, Gluten Free Appetizer for entertaining this holiday season without the fuss!
Servings 6 - 8 people
- 2 cups grated gruyere cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 220 ml container of no sugar added pizza sauce
- Veggies sausages, meatballs, bread and pepperoni sticks for dipping
In a bowl, mix together the cheese with the cornstarch.
Place the broth, worchestershire, lemon, garlic powder, onion and oregano into a saucepot over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
Add the cheese in, one handful at a time, and stir with a wooden spoon in an S configuration until melted.
Immediately stir in the pizza sauce and immediately transfer to a fondue pot with a heater underneath.
Serve with sliced veggies, sausages, meatballs, pepperoni sticks and bread (if desired).
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 759mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 910IU | Vitamin C: 4.4mg | Calcium: 644mg | Iron: 0.8mg