Vegan Everything Bagel Avocado White Bean Sandwich
This Vegan Everything Bagel Avocado White Bean Sandwich is a great back to school or college dorm room lunch that's packed with plant based protein!
Servings 4 people
- Avocado White Bean Puree:
- 1 can no salt added white beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 small or 2 large ripe avocados
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Everything Bagel Spice:
- 2 tbsp Everything Bagel Spice recipe
- OR 2 tbsp Trader Joes Everything But the Bagel Spice
- 8 slices bread
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 large heirloom tomato sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup sprouts
To a food processor puree the white beans with the olive oil until they are fairly well mashed. Add in the avocado, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste and pulse until combined.
Spread the vegan cream cheese on the bottom of one piece of bread. Top with a pinch of everything bagel spice, tomato, the avocado mixture, a generous sprinkle of everything bagel mix, red onion, sprouts and the remaining everything bagel spice.
Calories: 549kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 926mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 489IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 3mg