Thanksgiving Breakfast Hash
Check out these three healthy recipes for turkey leftovers with turkey chili, pot pie and breakfast hash!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups leftover Brussels sprouts shredded
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked carrots diced
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked parsnips diced
- 2/3 cup leftover roasted potatoes diced
- Herbs or spices of your choice
- 1 cup leftover turkey diced or shredded
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet and add the shredded leftover Brussels sprouts, onion, leftover roasted carrots, parsnips, roasted potatoes and whatever herbs or spices you have on hand.
Once you get a nice crust on the bottom, flip, then add in a cup of leftover turkey and season with salt and pepper to taste. Make some wells to crack a few eggs into and transfer to the oven to bake until the whites are set and the yolks are still runny and delicious, about 10 minutes.