High Protein Cottage Cheese & Oatmeal Pancakes with Raspberry Sauce
In this recipe, I make protein pancakes with oatmeal, cottage cheese, and egg whites and make a refined-sugar-free sauce out of cooked down raspberries!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp egg beaters/ egg whites
- 1 3/4 cinnamon
- pinch salt a generous pinch
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1 1/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
Blend the oatmeal, cottage cheese, vanilla, egg whites/beaters, cinnamon, salt and baking powder in a blender until smooth.
Cook on a lightly greased nonstick skillet, adding blueberries to pancakes while in pan. Flip once golden brown on one side and cook on the other side until golden brown.