Vegan Keto Walnut Chili
This Vegan Keto Walnut Chili is a delicious Gluten Free, High Protein, Low Carb Dinner Recipe that vegans and carnivores alike will want to CRUSH
Servings 6 - 8 people
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive Oil
- 5 stalks celery finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 peppers large chipotle in adobo minced
- 2 green bell peppers finely diced
- 2 zucchini diced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms minced in a food processor
- 1 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups soy meat crumbled
- 1 cup raw walnuts minced
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp Sliced radishes
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the celery and cook for 4 minutes. Add in the garlic, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and paprika and stir until fragrant, about another 2 minutes.
Add the bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the chipotle, tomato paste, tomatoes, water, coconut milk, soy meat, walnuts and cocoa powder. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 20-25 minutes until thick and the vegetables are soft.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with avocado, radishes, and cilantro.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 891mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 960IU | Vitamin C: 49.3mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 5.1mg