Sheet Pan Stir Fry with Shrimp & Veggies
My favourite sheet pan stir fry with shrimp & veggies is perfect for meal prep or freezer-friendly make ahead dinners!
Servings 4 - 6 people
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp gluten free hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium tamari
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 small clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 bell peppers multi-coloured, thinly sliced
- 1 small crown broccoli separated into florets
- 1 lb shrimp shelled and deveined
- White and black sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 425 F.
In a small bowl, mix together the honey, hoisin, soy, ginger, garlic, Chinese five spice, sesame and cornstarch.
Grease two sheet pans and divide the veggies, shrimp and sauce. Toss well until coated.
Roast for 12 minutes until everything is caramelized and cooked through.
Top with white and black sesame seeds and serve with brown rice.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1464mg | Potassium: 748mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 2812IU | Vitamin C: 217mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 4mg