Yogurt Berry Crepe
I share four of my favourite healthy yogurt based easy breakfast ideas for kids and toddlers that can be assembled on the go on a busy weekday morning!
Servings 1 person
- 1 small whole grain tortilla
- 1 tbsp natural nut butter plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup plain 5% Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp berries of your choice
- 1 tbsp minced pistachios for garnish
Spread one side of the tortilla with natural nut butter.
Add the yogurt and berries, roll up.
Drizzle with additional nut butter and sprinkle with pistachios.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 1mg