Crispy Vegan Baked Quesadillas
These Vegan Baked Quesadillas are one of my favourite healthy kids school lunch box ideas that’s packed with iron, protein and veggies.
Servings 8 people
- 4 large whole grain flour tortillas
- 1/2 package Yves Veggie Ground Round
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded vegan cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil for greasing Guacamole, for serving
- Salsa for serving
Preheat oven to 400 and grease a large baking sheet with olive oil. Allow the pan to heat up while you assemble.
Divide the Yves Veggie Ground Round, bell pepper, tomatoes, cabbage and cheese between the four tortillas (onto one side only). Fold over.
Transfer the quesadillas to the baking sheet and spritz with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
Carefully flip them over and bake for another 10 minutes.
Cut into triangles and serve with guacamole and salsa.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 387mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 279IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg