Vegan Gnocchi Sheet Pan Meal
This Vegan Gnocchi Sheet Pan Meal with lemon, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts is brimming with rich cool weather flavour and couldn't be easier to make!
Servings 4 people
- 1 pack vegan prepared gnocchi
- 1/2 head radicchio
- 1 1/2 cups brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 sweet potato scrubbed and finely diced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 lemon thinly sliced, plus zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary minced plus 3 sprigs
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 3-4 tbsp nutritional yeast or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fleur de sel
Preheat oven to 450 F.
On a large baking sheet, mix together the gnocchi, raddichio, brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, lemon slices and minced rosemary.
Drizzle generously with the 3 tbsp olive oil and season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
Top with lemon zest and rosemary sprigs. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip or stir the ingredients.
Increase the heat to broil and pop it back under the broiler until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with nutritional yeast to taste, fleur de sel, the juice of 1/2 lemon, and pistachios. Drizzle generously with olive oil and enjoy.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 466mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4921IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg