Vegan Gnocchi Sheet Pan Meal
This sheet pan gnocchi with sweet potato and brussel sprouts is the perfect vegan weeknight dinner and couldn't be easier to make!
Servings 4 people
- 1 pack vegan prepared gnocchi
- 1/2 head radicchio
- 1 1/2 cups brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 sweet potato scrubbed and finely diced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 lemon thinly sliced, plus zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary minced plus 3 sprigs
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 3-4 tbsp nutritional yeast or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fleur de sel
Preheat oven to 450 F.
On a large baking sheet, mix together the gnocchi, raddichio, brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, lemon slices and minced rosemary.
Drizzle generously with the 3 tbsp olive oil and season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
Top with lemon zest and rosemary sprigs. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip or stir the ingredients.
Increase the heat to broil and pop it back under the broiler until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with nutritional yeast to taste, fleur de sel, the juice of 1/2 lemon, and pistachios. Drizzle generously with olive oil and enjoy.
- Fleur de sel is a distinctive pyramid-shaped salt crystals that is perfect for finishing off dishes. However, if you don't have any, you can try flakey sea salt!
- You want the oven to be hot for this. You want the vegetables to caramelize so you want to make sure the oven is properly preheated. Vegetables get so tasty when roasted as the caramelization concentrates the natural sugars.
- A super quick way to get crushed pistachio is by pulsing it in a food processor. If you don't want a food processor, roll the pistachio under a rolling pin.
- If you don't have fresh rosemary, you can always use dried rosemary.
- Remember to cut off the stem end of the Brussels sprouts and remove any bruised or discoloured leaves.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 466mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4921IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg