NO COOK Rotisserie Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce
These NO COOK Rotisserie Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce are a low carb, keto friendly easy meal for days you just CAN'T with dinner.
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup reduced sodium tamari or reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or very finely minced
- 1 tsp sriracha or more to taste
- 1 Rotisserie chicken skin removed and meat shredded
- 1 10 oz bag Cauliflower rice
- 1 cup shredded Red cabbage
- ½ Red bell pepper finely diced
- 2 heads Bibb Boston or Butter lettuce, leaves removed
- Crushed peanuts
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions cut on a bias
Combine all of the peanut sauce ingredients.
Cook the cauliflower rice according to the package directions in the microwave.
Lay out the lettuce wrap leaves and add the cauliflower, chicken, red cabbage, bell pepper, peanuts, sesame seeds and green onions. Drizzle generously with the peanut sauce and enjoy!
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 787mg | Potassium: 722mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1756IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg