EASY Gluten Free Tuna Pesto Pasta
This easy gluten free tuna pesto pasta is a fast pantry staple recipe that is family friendly, balanced and super simple to make!
- 1 lb chickpea pasta I used spaghetti
- 1/2 cup prepared or homemade pesto sauce
- 1 can light chunk tuna packed in water drained
- 1 19 ox can white beans drained and rinsed
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives halved
- Parmesan for topping
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Add pack to the pot and stir in the pesto, tuna (flaked into chunks), white beans, cherry tomatoes, and olives, and toss until well combined.
Season with salt and pepper, if needed, then serve with parmesan cheese.
Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 520mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 692IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 10mg