Pizza Egg Muffins
These Pizza Egg Muffins are keto-friendly, gluten free and perfect as an easy meal prep breakfast using fridge and pantry essentials.
Servings 12 egg cups
- 12 omega 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tbsp pizza sauce divided
- 4 tbsp green bell pepper finely minced
- 2 tbsp finely minced red onion
- 12 pieces pepperoni pork or turkey, cut into 6 pieces each
- 8 tbsp finely grated mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Crack the egg into each of the silicon muffin cups. Add a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Top with about 1 1/2 tsp pizza sauce each, 1 tsp bell pepper, 1/2 tsp onion, 1 piece of pepperoni, cut into pieces, and 2 tsp cheese.
Bake for 15-18 min until set and cooked through.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1mg