No Cook Tuna Greek Salad
This no cook tuna Greek salad is the perfect hearty meal salad that will make dinner time much easier for busy families.
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 large english cucumber thinly sliced
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 19 oz can no salt added white beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cans light tuna drained and rinsed
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives pitted and halved
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano
To a large platter, combine the romaine lettuce, tuna, white beans, cucumber, tomatoes, feta, olives, and onion. Top with oregano.
Mix together the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and olive oil. Serve with the salad.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 394mg | Potassium: 1218mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1355IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 7mg