Homemade Vegan Bieber Tails with Almond Butter & Healthy Nutella Drizzle
These adorable Healthy Homemade Vegan Beaver Tails are everything you remember from your childhood, without the crazy calories and fat.
Servings 8 (1/2 Beaver Tails)
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter softened
- 1 Banana thinly sliced
- 8-12 strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut toasted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds toasted
- 1/4 cup almond slices toasted
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 Recipe Abbey's Kitchen Vegan Nutella
Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add in a teaspoon of the coconut oil. Pan-fry each Flatout flatbread in the pan until golden on both sides. Transfer to a baking tray lined with paper towel and immediately sprinkle with 1/4 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp coconut sugar. Continue with the remaining three Flatouts.
Divide the almond butter between each Beaver Tail, then top with the bananas, strawberries, nuts, seeds and cacao nibs.
Finish with a drizzle of the vegan nutella sauce, split with a friend and enjoy the nostalgia!