Asian Shirataki Noodles with Low Carb Mango & Pickled Vegetable Salad
This Thai inspired cold noodle salad combines quickly pickled veg (aka. quickles), sweet mango, lots of fresh herbs and my secret ingredient- House Foods Tofu Shirataki noodles.
Servings 4 people
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 radish sliced thinly on a mandoline
- 1 English cucumber sliced thinly on a mandoline
- 2 carrots sliced thinly on a mandoline
- 1 pieces bag House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettuccini noodles rinsed, cut into smaller and dried
- 1 mango sliced into julienne
- 1 bell pepper sliced into thin julienne
- 1 small red chili finely sliced and seeded
- 2 tbsp mint leaves roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup basil leaves roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts finely chopped
Remove the vegetables from the marinade and reserve the marinade. Mix the vegetables with the noodles, mango, bell pepper, chili, and herbs.
In a small bowl, mix about 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade with the chili sauce and sesame oil. Toss with the noodles and vegetables.