Pistachio & Tahini Protein Smoothie
This creamy pistachio & tahini protein smoothie is a perfect post-workout pick-me-up for getting your through any tough workout!
Servings 2 Smoothies
- 1/3 cup Wonderful Pistachios unsalted and shelled
- 1 cup 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 ripe figs stems removed and quartered
- 2 dates pitted and diced
- 2 tsp tahini
- 1 cup 1% milk
- Optional: ½ cup pomegranate arils and honey to taste (depending on how sweet your figs are)
- 1 fig quartered
- 2 tbsp pistachios unsalted, shelled and crushed
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
In a blender, pulse the pistachios until they reach a ground up consistency. Add in the yogurt, figs, dates, tahini and milk. Puree until smooth.
To serve, pour into two glasses. Top with sliced fig, crushed pistachios and pomegranate arils, if desired.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 999mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 533IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 342mg | Iron: 2mg