Natural DIY Body Scrub Recipe | Blood Orange Ginger Exfoliant
I share a Natural DIY Body Scrub recipe for Blood Orange Ginger Exfoliant that will leave your skin naturally smooth and soft.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely grated
- 2 tsp Sunkist Blood Orange zest
- 2 tbsp Sunkist Blood Orange juice
- 2 tsp Sunkist Cara Cara orange zest
- 2 tbsp Sunkist Cara Cara Orange juice
In a bowl, mix together the sugar, honey, oil, ginger, citrus zests and juices.
Store in an air tight container until ready to use.
Put a small dollop of the scrub onto your arms, hands, feet and legs, and gently massage in circles. Rinse off thoroughly before patting yourself dry.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 13g