Spring Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza with Asparagus, Tomatoes and Runny Eggs
This Spring Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza with Asparagus, Tomatoes and Runny Eggs is a healthy, high protein alternative to bacon and eggs or pancakes to switch up your morning routine.
Servings 2 people
- Flatout Thin Pizza Crust Flatbread
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ oz gruyere cheese shredded
- 8 spears of asparagus trimmed and blanched
- ½ cup colourful cherry tomatoes halved if needed
- 2 eggs
- ½ oz parmigiano reggiano cheese finely grated
- Chives for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and place the Flatout flatbreads on the baking sheet and bake for 2 minutes.
Top the pizza with ricotta cheese, gruyere, asparagus, tomatoes, leaving space in the middle for the eggs to get “trapped” in the centre. Bake for 10 minutes until the whites are set and the yolks are still runny.
Garnish with parmesan cheese and chives.