BBQ Chicken Pizza
A tasty BBQ chicken grilled pizza with BBQ sauce, pineapple, and red onion.
Servings 4 people
- 4 Flatout Artisan Thin Crust Pizza Flatbread
- Oil in an oil atomizer
- 2/3 cup barbeque sauce , divided
- 8 oz leftover cooked chicken breast , diced
- ½ cup pickled jalapeno peppers
- ½ cup diced pineapple
- 1/3 cup red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded aged cheddar
Preheat the grill to medium and lightly spritz with the oil from an oil atomizer canister. Grill over direct heat for 2 minutes or until just lightly toasted.
Transfer to a baking sheet and top with BBQ sauce, chicken, peppers, pineapple, red onion and cheese. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the cheese melts.