Vegan Peach Melba Kombucha Float
This vegan peach melba kombucha float is loaded with probiotics which will leave you and your gut happy.
Servings 12 people
- 3 cups ripe frozen peaches (peeled)
- 2 cups ripe frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- 12 cups ginger kombucha chilled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 ripe fresh peaches thinly sliced
In a powerful blender, puree the sorbet ingredients until very smooth. Transfer to a freezer-safe container to harden up for a few hours.
When ready to serve, divide the kombucha, basil, mint and fresh peaches between 12 glasses and top with a generous scoop of the sorbet. Enjoy immediately.