Greek Sheet Pan Chicken (Easy Family Friendly Recipe)
When life gets busy, this Greek Sheet Pan Chicken do all the work for you and gets dinner on the table fast. This Greek chicken breast recipe is the perfect low carb family friendly dinner that won't disappoint you or your kiddos!
Servings 4 people
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- Pomegranate arils
- Pistachios crushed
- Tzatziki for drizzling
- Feta cheese crumbled
- Parsley leaves
In a plastic bag, mix together the olive oil, garlic, lemon, oregano, salt and pepper. Add the chicken and allow to marinate for 4-8 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 450 F.
Arrange the vegetables onto a large greased baking tray and drizzle with a few spoonfuls of the marinade. Nestle the chicken breasts in and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
To serve, garnish with pomegranate arils, pistachios, tzatziki, feta and parsley. Serve with pita, if desired.
- For faster clean up, you can line your sheet pan with tin foil or parchment paper.
- The best way to determine the internal temperature for your chicken is by using an instant read thermometer.
- Be sure to let the Greek sheet pan chicken breasts rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. This helps keep the chicken breasts moist! Plus it needs to cool before you eat it anyways!
- This recipe will require you to plan ahead as the chicken has to be marinaded. If you want to prepare this ahead of time, you can marinade the chicken breasts immediately after purchasing it and store it in your freezer until you'd like to make this sheet pan dinner. Simply allow the chicken to thaw in the fridge overnight and it can marinate as it thaws!
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 411mg | Potassium: 829mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1695IU | Vitamin C: 133.2mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2.4mg