Best Avocado Salad Dressing
This is the best avocado salad dressing you'll ever try - it's healthy, vegan, gluten free and loaded with healthy fats and protein.
Servings 3 cups
- 3 ripe avocados pitted
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 7 tbsp lemon juice about 2 1/2 lemons
- 5 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup fortified nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup tightly packed chopped fresh basil
- 4 tsp agave or maple or honey for non vegan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup plus 3 tbsp water or more depending on how thin you like it
To a high speed blender or food processor, puree the avocado, garlic, lemon juice, avocado oil, nutritional yeast, basil, agave, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Slowly add the water in until you reach your desired consistency. Taste again and adjust with salt and pepper.
Serve on a fresh summer salad.
Calories: 579kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 1117mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 399IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg