Low Calorie Tomato & Watermelon Gazpacho (Gluten Free!)
These low calorie gluten free watermelon gazpacho is the perfect meal to cool down in the summer heat!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 3 cups seedless watermelon diced
- 1/2 English cucumber peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 jalapeno seeds and veins removed, finely diced
- Salt and chili powder to taste
- 1/2 English cucumber finely diced
- 1 cup seedless watermelon finely diced
- 1/2 avocado finely diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling, optional*
Put the tomatoes, watermelon, cucumber, lime and jalapeno in a food processor or blender and puree until very smooth. Season with salt and chili, to taste. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix together the finely diced cucumber, watermelon, avocado, and lime juice and season with a pinch of salt.
Divide the gazpacho into bowls, top with a heaping spoonful of the diced cucumber-watermelon mixture, and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.