No Bake Gluten Free Vegan Protein Bars
I share my favourite Gluten Free Vegan Protein Bars done 3 delicious ways, the best easy no bake post-workout snacks without the strange additives of so many options on the shelves!
Servings 12 bars
Protein Bar Recipe:
- 1 cup nut butter almond, peanut, cashew, sunflower seed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup vegan protein powder vanilla, chocolate, berry, any flavour!
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 dates pitted and minced
- Your favourite add-in's nuts, seeds, dried fruit, chocolate, etc.
- Your favourite toppings
Peanut Butter Banana:
- Nut butter: Peanut butter
- Protein powder: Chocolate
- Add-ins: 3 tbsp. dried golden raisins
- 2 tbsp. crushed banana chips
- Topping: 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
To a food processor, combine the nut butter, maple, protein powder, oat flour, flax seed and dates. Puree until smooth.
Fold in the "add ins" of your choice.
Line a 6" square pan with parchment paper with "wings" coming out of both sides. Press the ingredients firmly into the pan. Top with your favourite add-ins and freeze for 10 minutes. Cut into bars. They will thaw pretty quickly so I recommend enjoying them out of the freezer.
Calories: 221.19kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.18g | Protein: 11.2g | Fat: 14.45g | Saturated Fat: 1.8g | Sodium: 71.69mg | Potassium: 236.28mg | Fiber: 3.62g | Sugar: 6.69g | Vitamin C: 0.15mg | Calcium: 101.28mg | Iron: 2.06mg