Keto Egg Cups
These Keto Egg Cups are the perfect gluten free breakfast meal prep staple for the week, served in 5 different ways to keep mornings interesting!
Servings 12 egg cups
- Ham + cooked chopped asparagus + baby peas + cooked leeks + white cheddar
- Turkey + cooked crumbled bacon + cherry tomatoes + shredded spinach
- Baby tomatoes + mozzarella + basil
- Cooked sliced mushrooms + caramelized onion + chive + gruyere
- Cooked chorizo + minced jalapeño + diced avocado + cherry tomatoes + Monterey Jack
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
Line with deli meat, if using.
Add in any cooked veggies or cooked meats.
In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour into the muffin tins to the top. Sprinkle with cheese, if using.
Bake for 18-20 min, or until puffed and set in the middle when you jiggle them.
Calories: 62kcal | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 60mg | Vitamin A: 240IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.8mg