This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is packed with ginger flavour and perfect for easy entertaining during the holidays.
It’s no surprise that I am completely and utterly obsessed with cheesecake. It’s tangy, it’s creamy, it’s unbelievably delish and I will never give it up in my life. BUT it’s admittedly a pain in the ass to make from scratch and can be a little tricky to prevent the dreaded baked cheesecake crack. That was the inspiration for this super easy no bake cheesecake recipe.
Table of contents
Why This Recipe Works
These babies have all of the flavours and textures of cheesecake but without the cheese (or any dairy) and without any baking required! It could not be a simpler and easier way to entertain if you get tasked with bringing dessert. I also love this recipe because it’s
- Super quick to make – only 3 steps & less than 30 minutes!
- Packed with antioxidants from the matcha and berries
- Family friendly – kids will LOVE these
- SO. DANG. DELICIOUS
Vegan Gingersnap Cookie Crumbs- This is going to help create the perfect traditional cheesecake crust! I personally like to use this brand.
Toppings- Something fun about this recipe is that you can customize the toppings however you want! Personally, the combo of ginger, pistachios, and raspberries are my favorite!
How To Make This Recipe
Step 1: To a mini food processor, mix together the cereal, vegan gingersnaps, almond flour, maple and a little vegan butter. Set aside.
Step 2: Clean out the food processor and puree the vegan cream cheese with the coconut cream from the top of coconut milk cans, matcha, maple, and ground ginger. You can add as much maple as you like.
Step 3: To assemble, press a little of the ginger crust into the bottoms of some mini mason jars and pipe the cheesecake filling on top. To finish, I garnish the vegan cheesecake parfait with a little candied ginger, raspberries, and pistachios.
Even though this recipe is vegan, you can totally make it non-vegan if you don’t have any dietary restrictions or preferences! You can simply use regular cream cheese, butter and gingersnaps if you’re not entertaining friends or family who are plant based.
If you don’t have a food processor, but still want to make this fun recipe – you can either try a traditional blender or kick it old school and make it by hand! For the crust, you can place the crust ingredients into a baggie and crush with a rolling pin, meat tenderizer, or another hard object. Then, hand whip the cream cheese mixture until desired consistency.
Yes! You can prepare the filling and the crust a few days ahead. Simply press the crust into the containers if you want and refrigerate separately from the filling, then pipe the cheesecake filling on top and garnish before serving.
The cheesecake parfait filling and ginger crust will be good for 4 days in the fridge!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Can’t get enough super easy dessert recipes? Check out some of my favorites below!
What are some of your favourite no bake desserts? Leave me a comment below with your go-tos!
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with Matcha (Vegan Dessert Recipe)
- ¼ c all bran flakes cereal
- ¼ cup vegan gingersnap cookie crumbs I like Mary’s Gone Crackers
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vegan butter melted
- 2 cups Vegan cream cheese softened
- 1 cup coconut cream from the top of coconut milk cans 2 cans
- 2 ½ tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or more to taste
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 5 tbsp candied ginger minced
- 5 tbsp minced pistachios
- To a mini food processor, mix together the cereal, vegan gingersnaps, almond flour, maple and a little vegan butter. Set aside.
- Clean out the food processor and puree the vegan cream cheese with the coconut cream from the top of coconut milk cans, matcha, maple, and ground ginger. You can add as much maple as you like.
- To assemble, press a little of the ginger crust into the bottoms of some mini mason jars and pipe the cheesecake filling on top. To finish, I garnish the vegan cheesecake parfait off with a little candied ginger, raspberries and pistachios.
Updated on August 30th, 2022
Abbey Sharp is a Registered Dietitian (RD), regulated by the Ontario College of Dietitians. She is a mom, YouTuber, Blogger, award winning cookbook author, media coach specializing in food and nutrition influencers, and a frequent contributor to national publications like Healthline and on national broadcast TV shows.