This Vegan Gnocchi Sheet Pan Meal with lemon, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts is brimming with rich cool weather flavour and couldn’t be easier to make!
what are sheet pan meals?
Sheet pan meals are a great time saver because they don’t require you to have to clean more than one pan to make a great meal. All of the ingredients would get cooked at the same time on one sheet pan so it’s fast to cook and easy to clean.
what do i need to make this vegan gnocchi sheet pan meal?
This easy vegan sheet pan dinner is really fast to pull off and requires only a handful of ingredients.
- Vegan prepared gnocchi (check the label as not all of the prepared gnocchi is vegan)
- Brussels sprouts
- Sweet potato
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Nutritional yeast
- Fleur de sel
how do i make this vegan gnocchi sheet pan supper?
It really is so easy to pull off one of these awesome sheet pan suppers- I do them so often at home and have developed a wide range of awesome sheet pan meal recipes on the blog. To make this vegan gnocchi version, I mix together the gnocchi, raddichio, brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, lemon slices and minced rosemary on a baking sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Top with lemon zest and rosemary sprigs and bake for 15 minutes, then flip or stir the ingredients. Increase the heat to broil and pop it back under the broiler until crispy and golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Once toasty, remove from the oven and top with nutritional yeast to taste, fleur de sel, the juice of 1/2 lemon, and pistachios. Drizzle generously with olive oil to serve and get in there!
Can i switch up the vegetables in here if i don’t have sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts?
Yes! You can make this vegan gnocchi sheet pan meal with eggplant, tomatoes and zucchini, or peas and pesto!
could i make this gnocchi non vegan?
Yes! I actually really like nutritional yeast as a vegan alternative to parmesan because it’s rich in fibre and protein but if you don’t want to make this vegan, you can use any gnocchi (could have cheese in it), and you can load it up with lots of cheese for serving – parmesan or goats cheese would be fabulous!
can i prepare this vegan gnocchi sheet pan dinner ahead of time and reheat as meal prep?
I love doing sheet pan meals for meal prep because generally, they keep really well. My recommendation is to store it in an airtight container and when ready to serve, reheat it either in a pan or in the microwave and that’s when I would finish with the olive oil, lemon juice, pistachios, nutritional yeast and fleur de sel. Basically, roast everything on the baking sheet and garnish when you’re ready to eat.
what other awesome recipes for sheet pan meals do you have?
You’re in luck because I’m legit obsessed so I have a lot of them. Check these out!
What are some of your go-to ways to eat gnocchi?
Have you tried this vegan gnocchi sheet pan meal?
Vegan Gnocchi Sheet Pan Meal
- 1 pack vegan prepared gnocchi
- 1/2 head radicchio
- 1 1/2 cups brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 sweet potato scrubbed and finely diced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 lemon thinly sliced, plus zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary minced plus 3 sprigs
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 3-4 tbsp nutritional yeast or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fleur de sel
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- On a large baking sheet, mix together the gnocchi, raddichio, brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, lemon slices and minced rosemary.
- Drizzle generously with the 3 tbsp olive oil and season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Top with lemon zest and rosemary sprigs. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip or stir the ingredients.
- Increase the heat to broil and pop it back under the broiler until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with nutritional yeast to taste, fleur de sel, the juice of 1/2 lemon, and pistachios. Drizzle generously with olive oil and enjoy.
Abbey Sharp is a Registered Dietitian, an avid food writer and blogger, a cookbook author and the founder of Abbey’s Kitchen Inc.