How to Make Mini Eggs Gluten Free Protein Pancakes
Now, lovelies, let me know- what are your thoughts on mini eggs in general?
What are your thoughts on these bad ass Mini Eggs Gluten Free Protein Pancakes?!
Leave me a comment below!!
Mini Eggs Gluten Free Protein Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup mini eggs crushed
- Mini eggs
- Fresh berries
- Maple syrup if desired
- In a blender or food processor, puree the oats, cottage cheese and vanilla. Mix in the egg whites, salt, and baking powder. Fold in the crushed mini eggs.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, spray with a spritz of vegetable oil and add 1/4 cup of batter at a time.
- Meanwhile, add the cashews (drained), almond milk, vanilla, dates and cocoa powder to a high power blender. Puree until very smooth.
- Layer the pancakes with the cashew cream, mini eggs, and berries, and serve with maple syrup, if desired.
Abbey Sharp is a Registered Dietitian, an avid food writer and blogger, a cookbook author and the founder of Abbey’s Kitchen Inc.